Lunch Lady Brownies
1 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3 cups powdered sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick spray.
2. In a bowl add the melted butter and cocoa powder. Mix
3. Add flour and sugar. Beat together then add eggs and vanilla. Don't over mix
4. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Then put the frosting on.
5. For Chocolate Frosting: Beat together all the frosting ingredients. Then pour over brownies.