Monday, September 5, 2016

Cheesy Baked Egg Toast

I usually don't make breakfast other than pancakes but today when my sisters asked me to make breakfast I wanted to try something new. So like always when I want to find a recipe I go Pinterest surfing. It is a super easy recipe that is sooo yummy.





Cheesy Baked Egg Toast 
* Eggs
* Sandwich bread
* Butter
* Salt and Pepper
* Shredded cheese
* Cooking Spray

Directions:
Butter one side of the bread, then turn over to other side and press down with finger tips to make a rectangle. Crack an egg into the rectangle part of the bread. Season the egg with Salt and Pepper. 
Butter the edges of the bread gently be careful not to touch the egg. Sprinkle cheese onto the buttered edges. Spray a saute pan with cooking spray and cook on low for 5-9 minutes(covered saute pan). Or you could cook it in a toaster oven for about 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment