Saturday, October 15, 2016

Raspberry Butter





Ingredients:
1 cup Salted Butter, softened
1/2 cup Raspberry Jam ( I used seedless)
1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
1 Teaspoon Raspberry Extract

Directions:
In a mixing bowl mix the butter until fluffy. Add in the other ingredients until 
mixed together. Add a few drops of red food coloring. 

I have been wanting to make this butter for a super long time and I have finally been able to make it. The first time I had this was in a restaurant in Utah like 2 years ago and It was literally like the best thing ever. I am excited that is is Fall now!!!I love being able to wear sweaters and have Hot Chocolate. Who else is like obsessed with Halloween?? I am I love watching the halloween movies, I also love trick-or-treating!! ( never to old) I am super excited for November and December because a bunch of awesome movies come out ( Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and Star Wars: Rogue One) I hope you guys enjoy this recipe!! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment