Saturday, November 26, 2016

More From Ocean Isle Beach
























Hey Guys I have had such a wonderful weekend!! Yesterday we went to Mrytle Beach and met up with our cousins. We went to eat at Friendly's and then we went to a park. I had so much fun! Today It was super cold out but I still went out to get some good pictures.😂  We went to go see "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" and it was soooo good!! I loved it so much! Everybody needs to see it. I totally forgot to pack a dress for church tomorrow!! I didn't even think about it! Hope you guys have a good weekend!! Love ya💜





2 comments:

  1. love beach days!

    xo
    tessa
    http://www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best! Hope you have a good week.

      Kirsten❤️

      Delete