Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving at Ocean Isle Beach



















I have had such a wonderful time at the Beach so far!!! I hope you guys have had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I know I have. Today we got to go down to the beach, the weather was so good. The water was super cold though! I did get in it even though it was cold. The beach is not the beach without getting in the water. I also got in the pool (The pool water was colder than the ocean). I was the brave one I jumped in five times while like nobody else got in! We also watched the Macy's Day Parade this morning. The rest of the day we basically played Trivia Crack๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ We were really bored so we started playing it and we couldn't stop!! Tonight we are having lasagne and are watching Harry Potter( The best movie ever)  In the comments write some of your Thanksgiving traditions .Hope you guys have a good rest of the week!! 

I will have more pictures coming later on in the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment