Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thanksgiving+Christmas Traditions

Hello Guys!! Here are some of my families Holiday traditions!! On Thanksgiving we usually have our Grandparents over at our house.During the day we watch the Macy's Day Parade.  My mom makes a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving dinner. This year we are not doing that because we are waiting until my sister gets home from college in a few weeks. So we decided to go the beach this year instead!! Usually we put up all of our Christmas decorations on Black Friday, but we will also be waiting for my sister for that! When we put up the decorations we listen to our favorite Christmas music (Mannheim Steamroller)Then we have our favorite hot chocolate called the Land o Lakes Cocoa Classic Pack, you can get it Here


On Christmas Eve our Grandpa comes over with our cousin and we just chill. We usually watch a Christmas movie, this year we are watching Elf!!( MY FAVORITE!!) After that we eat dinner together and we put on the nativity for our family. We all get to open one Christmas present on Christmas Eve. Then it is off to bed!! For the little onesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The older girls and my parents go and watch some movie down stairs, like Batman, Superman. Then I can never fall asleep that night.

On Christmas Morning we have to wait for my parents to wake. We each come up with an idea on how to wake them. Last year we blasted "The Start Of Something New" From High School Musical!! Finally my parents wake up and we get to open our presents. Followed by a wonderful pancake breakfast.

Thanks for reading!! Hope you guys have a wonderful week!! I want to hear about some of your traditions!! Write them below in the comments. Happy Thanksgiving!!  
πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ 



No comments:

Post a Comment