Tuesday, November 22, 2016

What's In My Makeup Bag





1. Dream Liquid Mousse ( I use the 10 Porcelain Ivory) 
2. Covergirl Cheekers Blush
3. Covergirl Powder
4. Covergirl eyeshadow
5. e.l.f Cosmetics Flawless Eye Shadow, Tantalizing Taupe
6. Covergirl Lash blast Volume Mascara 
7. EcoTools Angled Kabuki Makeup Brush 
8. Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer-Neutrogena

I am so super excited for Thanksgiving!! My family and I are going to Ocean Isle Beach! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving?? BE sure to leave a comment on what you are doing and some of your traditions!! Is anybody else excited that Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them is out?? I AM!!😜😜  All of the makeup that I have is from Wal-mart just in case you wanted to know. I do not know where the makeup bag is from because my Grandma gave it to me. Hope you guys have a wonderful week!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!😃😃😃

No comments:

Post a Comment