Sunday, April 30, 2017

Caldwell Zoo










The birds were literally eating me in this photo. They would peck at my ankles. It didn't hurt at all it actually tickled! 











I had such a fun time at the zoo. I love the zoo so much. We went over spring break whenever we were in Texas. The thing I like the most about this zoo is they have a bird place where you can feed the birds. It is so much fun. I was inspired to do a blog post about the zoo because of Amber Fillerup Clark - Barefootblonde Sydney Zoo - Here is her blog post about the zoo. Hope you guys have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun zoo! I love parakeets! I actually have one as a pet, but unfortunately he's not as outgoing, even when I try to feed him treats!

    Kim | Simply Lovebirds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is super cool! Hope you have a great week!
    xoxo Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Makes me wanna go to the zoo :) How'd you get such a close up photo of the snake? I hope there was glass in between the both of you!

    cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was definitely glass between me and the snake! I used a iPhone to take that photo. I just placed the iPhone right onto the glass.
      xoxo Kirsten

      Delete