Thursday, May 4, 2017

Cheez-It Chicken





Ingredients:
3-4 Chicken Breasts
Sour Cream
1/2 pkg. White Cheddar Cheez-Its
1/2 Stick Butter

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place butter in a baking dish and place in oven to melt. Crush Cheez-its in a bag . Roll the chicken in the sour cream, then in the crackers. Place in the buttered pan. Bake for 1 hour. Hope you enjoy!

So today we had a half-day at school. It was amazing, except for the fact that I had to go to gym class for thirty extra minutes! 😂  I was able to come home and just relax. So I just found some movies on the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries channel called the Aurora Teagarden Mysteries. They are great movies! The main girl is played by Candace Cameron Bure from Full House. If you haven't seen these movies you should watch them right now! They are great for all ages. I am super excited for Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2 coming out in theaters tomorrow! I can't wait to go and watch it. Hope you guys have a great week!


2 comments:

  1. This looks delicious! I'll have to try to make it for my family :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete